Exhibitor Prospectus, Booth Space Contract & Floor Plan – Coming Soon!
The 2021 forms will be updated soon! Have a look at the 2020 forms to get an idea of what is oﬀered.
Grow West Coast Booth Rates
- 10’ x 10’ Standard Booth (**extra charge of $100 for corner booth)
- BCLNA MEMBER EARLY BIRD RATE $1,000
- BCLNA Member Price: $1,200
- Non-Member Price: $1,400
- 10’ x 20’ Standard Booth (**extra charge of $200 for corner booth)
- BCLNA MEMBER EARLY BIRD RATE $2,000
- BCLNA Member Price: $2,400
- Non-Member Price: $2,800
- 20’ x 20’ Feature Booth (end cap, three full open sides)
- BCLNA MEMBER EARLY BIRD RATE $4,400
- BCLNA Member Price: $5,200
- Non-Member Price: $6,000
- 20’ x 30’ Premier Feature Booth (end cap, three open sides)
- BCLNA MEMBER EARLY BIRD RATE $6,600
- BCLNA Member Price: $7,800
- Non-Member Price: $9,000
- Complimentary move in/move out labour support (by request)
- Complimentary limited storage (*pallets, crates, rolling racks)
- Complimentary material handling and forklift service available for large moves
- Complimentary tent rental for outdoor market booths
- 24 hour security for setup, show and takedown
- Company name, proﬁle and booth number in show guide and online ﬂoor plan
Contact Tyson Kidd ([email protected]) today to discuss your booth space at Grow West Coast.
All 2019 exhibitors will receive right of ﬁrst refusal for booth space, and early bird pricing for BCLNA members. Booth assignments will be determined based on previous locations and similar placement on new ﬂoor plan. All ﬁrst time exhibitors will be assigned space on a ﬁrst- come, ﬁrst-serve basis. A 50% booth deposit is due with application with payment balance due by Friday, July 30th, 2021. Full payment is required for contracts received after August 1st.