These guidelines are based on current restrictions put in place by the Government of British Columbia as of July 7, 2021.
At Grow West Coast, masks will not be mandatory unless otherwise instructed by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) and the Government of British Columbia. However, masks are highly recommended for those who are not yet fully vaccinated.
All education sessions will have limited seats available to allow for social distancing. Time slots will be set periodically for each education hall so that there will be time to fully sanitize chairs and high contact surfaces in between sessions.
The marketplace will be outdoors, to allow more space for social distancing. The aisles are 10’ wide allowing for proper physical distancing while attending.
Other PHO guidelines
- Sanitation areas will be provided to allow for frequent hand sanitization
- Attendees must remain 2 meters apart unless from the same household
- All attendees of the Grow West Coast Marketplace must be pre-registered and arrive with a registration badge for access. Pre-registration will also serve as contract tracing.
- It is cautioned that those at risk, including seniors and those with underlying medical conditions or compromised immune systems, should avoid attending
- Each attendee must answer no to all health and safety questions asked before entering the venue
- Each exhibitor booth will be a self-contained tent with separating walls between conjoining booths. Walls between booths are mandatory.
- All high contact surfaces will be cleaned frequently