The BC Landscape and Nursery Association (BCLNA) is committed to ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and attendees at the Grow West Coast Horticulture Trade Show. We are excited to gather together with our community and continue to provide a safe environment.
As of August 23rd, the BC Provincial Health Officer has mandated face coverings or masks for any and all indoor activities. The outdoor trade show portion of Grow West Coast will not require masks nor proof of vaccination to attend. Physical distancing is highly recommended for those attending the event, frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing will be recommended via ample signage, and high touch surfaces will be disinfected and cleaned regularly.
As the Government of BC introduces the vaccine passport/vaccine card program, the Grow West Coast team will be working diligently to ensure we are complying to the best of our abilities during our event.
Communicable Disease Plan for Grow West Coast Seminar Series:
- All attendees to the interior portion of the event (seminar series, show office) must wear a face mask of face covering over the nose and mouth at all times while inside, with the exception of eating and drinking.
- Attendees will be required to be fully registered and scanned/checked in upon entry (registration also utilized for contact tracing if need be)
- All attendees outside of common households must maintain a physical distance of 6’ or 2m from others
- Seminar Series room capacity will be set at 50% of ballroom capacity, theatre style
- While seated, attendees will be required to keep masks on at any time that physical distancing can not be maintained
- High touch surfaces will be fully sanitized regularly between seminars and during breaks
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout seminar series area, coffee stations, and at check in
- Seminar Series speakers will be provided plexiglass screens to present behind